| ||Features |
• Hierarchical & Role based access to clinical information for Security
• Patient Registration & Face Sheet – Instant access to key patient data
• At-a-glance composite information view of current & historical Clinical Information Charts
• Test Requisition(CPOE) & Reporting – Quickly order tests and tracks reports
• Facilitates Insurance claims filing & tracking
• Patient Scheduling Options by staff, physicians and patients – anytime, anywhere
• Easy integration with many existing clinical systems (HL-7)
• Communications Center for viewing and send faxes, emails and memos
• Location independent access to all your Practice Management information
• Runs on any PC, MAC and PDA device with Internet access
• Highly Customizable & personally configurable to suit any specialty needs
• Scalable and flexible platform to adapt to varying needs of users
• On-demand integration with other existing practice management tools
• Supports CPT, ICD-9 and E&M Insurance codes
• First Data Bank Drug Repository
• Supports diagrams & Images
• Quick additions of new and inter operable modules
• Electronic Data Interchange by HL-7 protocol
• On-Site or Off-Site Server Based Access
• 24x7 Customer Support
EMR/EHR - PrognoCIS™ System Modules
Clinical Workflow Module
This helps the practice/doctor to rapidly document encounter details using customized templates, voice recognition and handwriting recognition. Pre-populated commonly used phrases and clinician preferences, aided by past medical history, ensure rapid and accurate assessment and plan for the patient.
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
This helps to easily generate and track orders for medications & lab tests aided by the built-in error detection mechanism that enhances patient safety.
Clinical Intelligence Module
This aids in creating analytical and graphical reports based on past prescriptions, lab orders, encounters and diagnoses. The practice can leverage the system’s ability to learn the preferences and usage patterns.
Clinical Information Exchange Module
The doctor/practice can easily and securely connect to any third party service provider such as hospitals, radiology or practice management systems using the standard HL-7 protocol.
Clinical Communication Module
Generation and tracking of incoming and outgoing e-mails, letters and other critical office communications can be done using this module.
Clinical Scheduling Module
Using this module, the practice/doctor can schedule appointments, meetings, block the time without any time slot restrictions and even overbook appointments, if required.
Systems Settings Module
Using this, the system can be quickly and easily adapted to the office needs. This system allows setting the names; order of the most frequently used tests, drugs and much more depending on the type of practice.
Composite Information Views
The information is available at the fingertips including the wide variety of views that pull information from deferent modules, such as Home Screen, Communication Center Screen, Historical Information Screen and the Composite Chart Screen.
PrognoCIS™ & Vennar
Vennar Soft offers the PrognoCIS™ Electronic Medical Record as an integrated package with its Transcription and Billing Services. This allows Client to access and manage all their Information needs through a single interface. The support and maintenance for all the services will be also be offered by Vennar’s dedicated personnel. For further discussion on this delivery model and a detailed on-line demonstration of the PrognoCIS™ product, please contact us.